Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Week 8 # 19 Web Based Apps-- Zerowriter

Zerowriter seemed simple to use, and if you don't have Word, seems to do alright, but their fonts are limited and I LOVE fonts. I may have to use it or lose my recipe book if I ever got my own omputer. I thought that since cookie season is upon us, I would contribute a really yummy cookie recipe for my zohowriter exercise. The name is gross, they look gross, but they are simple to make and yummy to eat. The original is in Gross Out Cakes by Kathleen Barlow

Doggie Doo-Doo Drops

Makes 20

1/2 C. Milk 1/2 C. butter or Margarine

2 C. Sugar 1/2 C. Cocoa

1 C. chunky peanut butter 3 C. oats

1 tsp. vanilla

1. Measure milk, margarine, and sugar into medium saucepan.

2. Mix on medium heat.

3. Stir until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring

continuously.

4. Remove from heat and add cocoa, peanut butter, oats, and vanilla.

Stir well.

5. Mold handfuls of the mixture into doggie doo doo sized cookies. Place

molded cookies on waxed paper to cool. For a more decorous

appearance, drop cookies onto waxed paper to cool.




No comments: